What College Kids Appreciate The Most When Coming Home For Winter Break

Because we all need a six week break now and then

23

The sound of Winter break is calling our names, here's to no more school for six weeks, no more studying, no more reading pointless text book readings, and no more blowing 50 dollars at the bar every weekend and we get to relax for SIX WEEKS. Coming home after 4+ finals is probably the best early Christmas present you can receive. Sometimes, we get so caught up in our life at college we always forget to appreciate the little things when we come home such as...

Not having to listen to the music blasting up stairs 24 hours straight from our lovely frat boy roommates

...like shouldn't you be studying?

Not having to take out the garbage

What a relief !

Washing the dishes and putting them in the dishwasher

If I have to wash another dish my hand may fall off

Not having to spend 100 dollars at Wegmans every week for groceries

My bank account will be happy about this

Having a clean kitchen, living room, and bathroom

so basically living in a clean house

Cuddling with your dog every night.

EVERYTHING YOU COULD EVER WANT AND MORE

Home cooked meals and having your parents take you out to dinner

FEED ME PLEASE, I need a filet mignon

Coming home to all the holiday decorations

cause it's the most wonderful time of the year!

Getting to see all your extended family & high school friends

I miss you, I miss you, I miss you, and no I still don't know what I want to do after I graduate

Being able to watch a whole week of Netflix and not moving from your bed

Grey's Anatomy I will finish you this Winter break and become an emotional train wreck.

Binge eating all the holiday left overs

More lasagna and cookies, the better.

Having your mom do your laundry

NO MORE FOLDING CLOTHES FOR SIX WEEKS

Knocking off some of the lbs since you won't be drinking seven nights a week

Hopefully all the binge eating I do will make me skinny.

Getting the perfect amount of time to spend with you family and being pampered

Family time is the best time.

What do you appreciate the most on winter break?