What Can The Advanced Kundalini Yoga Course Do For You?

Yoga

23

Now, enrolling for the 300 Hr Yoga Teacher Training in India, just got easier.

And why not? You can head to Samadhi Yoga Ashram, to pursue the training at affordable rates. The Yoga Alliance certified course is open to all who have completed the 200-hour yoga ttc. Now, you can get ready to uncover some hidden facets of your life. You must be getting ready for a wholesome transformation of that of the body, mind, and the soul. After the completion of the course, all the students will get a certificate. You can also apply for the 300 Hour RYT.

Who Is It For?

Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in India is a very specialized training. If you have been practicing yoga for a long time, and want to specialize, then this yoga course is for you. Moreover, it will help all those yogis, who want to delve into the emotional and spiritual side of the realm. You may be looking at the improvement of your spiritual senses or even start teaching Kundali awakening. All of this is possible, if you have completed this course. It gives the students more conviction to rely on you. Moreover, before you start teaching immature and novice minds, you need to deepen your own knowledge. That is why, a little experienced students do great with this course.

What Do You Learn In The Course?

The 300 Hr Yoga Teacher Training in India has been curated with a lot of care. The school or ashram takes care to give you the best training ever. The course is divided into several modules. You should know about them, in more detail, to get the entire knowledge of the benefits that you are going to derive from it.

• The first few sessions are mostly introductory in nature. You get an overview of the class that is to start. Moreover, you will also be initiated into the Abundance kriya. The Kundalini diet plan is another important part of course. Wherein, you will learn how to choose and then, cook such food. The Kundalini Tantra and Meditation course work make things easy for all the learners. The root and history of Kundalini is also an important part of the program. You also need to know, how the royals had hidden this secret energy from the masses for a long time. They wanted to enjoy the powers themselves. However, some of the sages who happened to be the storehouse of this knowledge gave it away. That is how, the world came to know about Kundalini and its benefits.
  • The Kundalini Breath Technique is also slightly different from the normal breathing techniques. You will learn about it as well, with complete attention and devotion from the yogis, who have been at it for decades. The Breath of Fire and Dog Breath are two of the most powerful breathing techniques that one gets to practice as a part of this program.
  • Sounds and mantras have an important role to play in your Kundalini awakening, without which your learning of Kundalini Yoga will be incomplete. It is already known that Kundalini Yoga is the yoga of awareness. The sounds and mantras have a huge role in making you aware of the entire universe and its occurrence. After you enroll for the Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in India, you will learn about all the details related to Kundalini Yoga. Mantras are nothing but the creative projection of the mind, which you can pronounce and hear. The science that backs mantras is the fact, that it is a form of energy. It is believed to have structure and power as well. It also has a huge effect in clearing out the chakras of the body and the human mind. Some of the mantras that you will get to learn and practice, as a part of the Kundalini yoga course are:
  1. Namo Guru Dev Namo – It commences at the beginning of the yoga class. You have to chant this mantra at least thrice in the beginning, before you start the practice. It mainly asks permission from the guru to start the practice of Kundalini yoga.
  1. Aad Guray Namah – This is also popular as the Mangala Charan Mantra. It is also hailed as the mantra of protection. After you start singing it, you can see a halo of light around your aura. It is sung just after the first mantra.
  2. Mul Mantra – This is another important mantra that you must learn and practice, as a part of the course. It can even change your destiny.
  1. The Har Har Har Har Gobinday mantra is another mantra which can give you prosperity. It is said to bring luck and happiness as well.
  • In this 300 Hr Yoga Teacher Training in India, you also learn about the Kriyas for elevation. These are asanas, that are a bit different from the ones that you must have practiced as a part of the Hatha Yoga class or Ashtanga-Vinyasa class. The Ego Remover pose is one of the poses, which you will practice as a part of the course. You will be incorporating the Breath of Fire in this asana. Moreover, you have to hold the Root lock, in this pose. Spine flex is another pose, which you must practice as a part of the course. Long deep breathing forms the basis of this practice. You can also practice the modified Maha Mudra, in which you incorporate all three bandhas or locks. You also need to utilize the breath of Fire.

This is just an introduction of what is to come as a part of the course. If you want to learn the authentic form of Kundalini Yoga, then you must enroll for the class at the best yoga school, like Samadhi Yoga Ashram. The experts will teach you all the facets of Kundalini Yoga, apart from the main elements like Chakras, as a part of the course. So, get ready for wholesome training in Kundali and awaken the sleeping snake at the base of the spine. After you complete the training, you can give lessons to others as well, in the best way possible.