What Being 22 Has Taught Me

What Being 22 Has Taught Me

A lesson I have come to learn at the age of 22.

1615
What Being 22 Has Taught Me

I have never in my life have expected to write an article like this, but I feel deep in my heart that it is necessary, as well as stumbling upon this quote only made it that clearer. I know the age of 22 is still young but I feel that I have learned so much yet still have so much to learn.

I find this quote to be an inspiration and a message because I feel that no matter what age you are this somehow applies to your life in some shape or form. For instance, a relationship ending or you're not sure where your path of life is currently taking you. I have had my fair share of being lost and heartbroken. Even though it completely sucks I have learned that everything happens for a reason and not to question everything, because a lot of times you will never get an answer or possible closure.

I know it is easier said than done, some days will always be harder than others. So, hold on to the good days soak in it so much that it is not memory on the bad days. It's okay to mourn on the bad days and possibly wish on what could have been, your emotions are valid, and you will shine in the end. So have that ice cream or watch that comfort show, it will help the burning heart, because in the end I know we will get through it.

It may not feel like it now, but the clouds will move away, and the sun will come out. When we do come out and face the world it is okay to take it slow, but never forget to keep our head high, even if we don't know where we are headed. Even though at the time I wasn't happy to see someone go or for a difficult life challenge to be thrown at me. I am so grateful now for every person and life situation that has passed my life, it has taught me so much. Being 22 has taught me to be more patient and kinder to my, body, mind, and soul.