11 Fast Food Spots With Vegan, Plant-Based Options

11 Fast Food Spots With Plant-Based Options — Because Even Vegans Get Late-Night Cravings

Eating out with friends just got a little easier.

146

Not eating meat can sometimes make it hard to eat out with friends if you aren't looking to spend a lot of money to eat somewhere nice. When I first became a vegetarian many years ago there were almost no plant-based options and chain restaurants that weren't salad.

Luckily that has changed! Now many fast food joints filling and delicious plant-based options that will satisfy any meat craving you could have (if you are still getting them). So can still eat all that yummy fast food grease without the guilt of hurting an animal.

In the past year, so many chains have added a planted based option to their menu. Hopefully, many more like McDonald's jumps on this trend soon and makes their fries vegetarian soon. But till then here are some plant-based fast food I have tried.

1. Burger King

@burgerking

BK was one of the first fast food places to offer a plant-based option. The Impossible Whopper will definitely curve your late-night cravings.

2. Dunkin'

@never.not.satisfied

The Beyond Sausage Breakfast Sandwich is probably my favorite on this list. It's so good my meat-eating friends didn't realize I had brought them the beyond version.

3. Taco Bell

@veganishmama

Just replace the meat with beans on any of their menu items! I recommend black beans in taco like items and refried beans in burrito like items.

4. Chipotle

@rodriguez_fam5

THE SOFRITAS ARE SOOO GOOD! My go-to is a burrito bowl with rice, sofritas, black beans, lettuce, guac, and cheese when I still ate dairy.

5. Moe's

@thejewishvegan

i recomend the homewrecker with organic tofu.

6. White Castle

@theyogalifechicago

You can get cute, little Impossible sliders.

7. The Hard Rock Cafe

@thebexsweet

Not so much a drive thru but stiil a good chain. They carry the Impossible Burger with some other veggie-based meals.

8. The Cheesecake Factory

@cherimisfitvegan

Impossible Burger is one of many options they have, you can also get Impossible "meat" sauce for your pasta.

9. Red Robin

@that.tamm.vegan

Their Impossible cheeseburger comes with Red's pickle relish, red onions, pickles, lettuce, tomatoes, mayo, and your choice of cheese and you can't forget the Bottomless Steak Fries it comes with.

Also, you can request the Impossible patty to substitute any meat on other sandwiches.

10. TGI Fridays

@cora.etc

A great spot that is probably close to you to get a Beyond Burger.

11. Denny's

@taramichellez

They have immaculate late night vibes and now my favorite Beyond Burger to match.