Understanding Pokémon Go

Understanding Pokémon Go

Fifteen signs that you pogo with the best of them.

11
Understanding Pokémon Go

Wanting to be the very best has been a dream throughout many generations of Pokémon lovers, and finally we can catch them all! But that does not mean that it is going to be easy, and by now we can all tell who is Pogoing, and who is not. Here are 15 ways to help those who don't play to understand!

1. This is what it feels like when your app loads.

While we are not exactly in the virtual reality with Pokémon yet, turning on that app feels like entering a whole new world filled with the creatures of our childhood.

2. This is what it feels like when the app does not load

We understand that there are still a lot of bugs to work out, but this server issue is starting to get out of hand.

3. What you expect to see in a new area

I will catch you Pikachu...it is only a matter of time

4. What you actually see

Pidgeys....so many Pidgeys...

5. When you catch a cool Pokémon with one throw

I AM THE MASTER OF ALL POKÉMON!

5. When you swear the Pokémon are running from you

But there always seems to be a person around that knows exactly what you are looking for.

6. When you find a Pokémon you want and you are out of Pokéballs

Niantic has got to be toying with us. I know they want me to spend money I do not have.

7. When your friend picks a different team

At least if I GO alone my server might work better.

8. When someone sets up a lure at a Poké stop

It is a great way to meet new people...and to be trampled.

9. When you are settling in for the night but you notice something new on the front lawn

There is no time to waste. Three steps could be three miles!

10. When you finally hatch an egg

"I would walk a thousand miles..."

11. And it turns out to be something lame

I have so many rattata's I do not know what to do

12. What it feels like to play Pokémon GO and what it feels like the day after

"My quads hurt so bad." "Did you go to the gym yesterday?" "Yeah I guess you could say that."

13. When you face your fears to catch Ghost Pokémon

"Hello darkness my old friend"

14. When you are a leader of a gym for ten minutes

I know I can't defend it forever, but everyone knows that I did it once.

15. And of course, when you finally catch them all

I AM THE VERY BEST THAT NO ONE EVER WAS!

Have fun out there!