The Ultimate Music Playlist To Get You Through Finals Week

Getting you in the mood to study for countless hours.

65
https://www.pexels.com/photo/adult-beautiful-blur-casual-374703/

Finals week can be a real drag on your mood, so I came up with a playlist that will motivate you to get through the week. From the Jonas Brother to Billie Eilish, I have included my essential study songs that help me actually have a good time studying.

These are just a few of the songs that I enjoy listening to when I need a mood booster! I made sure to make the playlist consist of a huge variety of songs, so feel free to add your own music taste to this playlist! Head on over to Spotify to jam out to the playlist and add your own music to it! Let's crush this finals week together! I know you all are going to hit a grand slam on your finals! So, good luck!

P.S. Only listen to the Jonas Brothers when in need of a study dance break!

1. "Sucker" by Jonas Brothers

4. "Soak up the Sun" by Sheryl Crow

3. "Sober" by Selena Gomez

4. "goodnight n go" by Ariana Grande

5. "Second Wind" by Maren Morris

6. "In My Life" by The Beatles

7. "The Less I Know The Better" by Tame Impala

8. "Malibu" by Miley Cyrus

9. "Island In The Sun" by Weezer

10. "I Like Me Better" by Lauv

11. "Dance To This" by Troye Sivan

12. "Superhero" by Lauv

13. "Love You Anymore" by Michael Buble´

14. "ocean eyes" by Billie Eilish

15. "I'll Be There" by Jess Glyne

16. "Colour" by MNEK

17.  "Get Used To It" by Justin Bieber

18. "Na Na Na" by Big Time Rush

19. "The Bones" by Maren Morris

20. "Older" by Benn Platt

21. "Since We're Alone" by Niall Horan