The Gym Is For Working Out And People Watching–Here Are The 8 Types Of People You See At The Gym

Everyone fits into one of these categories

173
Pexels.com

When I go to the gym, I'm forever looking around the gym. I'm not sure why I guess I just get bored running on the treadmill or using the elliptical during cardio days. I've noticed a few certain types of people that workout at my gym. Most people go, workout, and leave but some people have a real gym stereotype.

1. The Girl With Super Cute Workout Clothes

unsplash.com

Usually there's a few girls that have super cute leggings or tops that just make me wonder where they find their cute clothes when I'm wearing black Nike shorts and a really old tournament t-shirt from freshman year of highschool. But they probably spend a fortune on their perfectly coordinated outfits and I'm not prepared to do that.

2. The Girl That Lifts With All The Buff Dudes

unsplash.com

This girl is friends with almost everyone at the gym. Either she comes in with these guys or they see each other and just start lifting together. And she's no joke- she takes lifting seriously.

3. The Runner

This is the guy that has been running on the treadmill ever since you got to the gym an hour ago and he's still running.

4. The Guy Who Goes Around Talking To All The Cute Girls

Now this guy is always fairly attractive and built but you can just tell he's a tool by the cocky way he walks and goes up to at least 2 or 3 girls in the hour or hour and a half that you're there and each time you go to the gym they're usually different girls he's approaching… gotta stay away from that one, ladies.

5. The Major Lifter Guy

unsplash.com

This guy always wears a cutoff t-shirt and walks to the water fountain in between every single set on the bench press.

6. Basic Gym Goer

pexels.com

Looks like the average person between seventeen and thirty years old that does their thing and leaves without bothering anyone.

7. The Person You See Everywhere

pexels.com

I feel like everyone has that one person that they see what feels like everywhere and then you just happen to see them at the gym.

8. The Cute Guy

unsplash.com

This is the guy that you have a really big crush on but it's just a gym crush and there's no way you'd ever actually talk to him.