Trendbrew Social Commerce Shoppers Influencers Retailers

Meet Trendbrew: The Social Commerce Platform You Didn't Know You Needed In Your Life

Save time and money while shopping!

25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e0Ui9G-tHo
www.youtube.com/trendbrew

Sometimes, I panic when Amazon delivers my package a few days late. In modern society, waiting longer than two days for a delivery may seem increasingly tedious and inconvenient. Because millennials have grown up with better technology, we are the generation that is contingent on instant gratification. In other words, we're the "I want it all, and I want it now" generation.

Are you craving some Thai food from that restaurant you've always loved? Postmates will deliver your Pad Thai to you within an hour.

Do you need to catch up on "Game of Thrones"? You can start binge-watching the latest episodes on Hulu.

Do you want that cute sweater you saw at H&M the other day? You can order it on Trendbrew, a social commerce platform, with just a click away.

Trendbrew combines social media networks with the gateway of e-commerce so you can become a trendsetter, i.e., an influencer. You can become an influencer by curating products, videos and blog posts you like to "brew" and add to your Trend Stores (like Pinboards, except you can actually buy featured products!) for rewards called BrewPoints. Not only can Instagram influencers, Youtubers and bloggers develop a successful personal brand by linking their own images, videos and blog posts, but they can also earn an influence commission by sharing their Trend Stores on social networks.

But how exactly can trendsetters receive a commission and Influence BrewPoints? For example, a subscriber may like a product featured in a Youtuber's haul video. In order to purchase that specific product, the subscriber will follow the link provided in the video's description. Not only will the Youtuber receive a commission and Influence BrewPoints, but the subscriber will also earn Purchase BrewPoints. But here's the best part: as these rewards accumulate, you can eventually redeem your BrewPoints for gift cards from the retailers below and many more to come!

Redeem BrewPoints

But how is Trendbrew different from normal online shopping? With Trendbrew, you can follow a wide variety of your favorite brewers, channels, categories, retailers and brands ranging from Fitbit to Michael Kors in your feed. After you "brew" a product you like, you can "wish" for a reduced price. Shortly after you set a wish price, the retailer chat bot will send you a personalized offer around the cost you wished for. Trendbrew also sends its users drop alerts so they can quickly purchase a certain product before the deal ends. The personalized feed also allows them to view products they may like based on who they are following (like influencers' feeds!) and trending items. Not only does Trendbrew facilitate relationships between consumers and retailers, but it also has a universal shopping cart which allows users to buy products from different retailers all at once. As a result, brewers can browse products by category and shop on Trendbrew instead of going from site to site for a perfect deal.