Top 10 Best Celebrity Lip Sync Battles Of All Time

Your favorite celebrities at their finest.

694
The Daily Mail / Celebrity Lip Sync Battle

What is better than watching your favorite celebrities lip sync to popular songs? It's hilarious, and these celebrities go all out when performing. "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" hosts celebrity lip sync battles, as does Spike Tv's "Lip Sync Battle". Here are some of the top battles that you just have to watch.

1. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Stephen Merchant and Jimmy Fallon

This is personally one of my favorite lip sync battles. If you love Joseph Gordon-Levitt as much as I do, just wait until you watch him sing Nicki Minaj's hit song "Super Bass".

2. Emma Stone and Jimmy Fallon

Emma Stone is known for her infectious humor, and she gives Jimmy a run for his money when she flawlessly raps DJ Khaled's "All I Do Is Win".

3. Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon

I don't know which is better: Watching Will Ferrell lip sync "Drunk in Love" or watch Kevin Hart sing "All of Me" to Will Ferrell. Either way, you have to watch this battle.

4. Ellen DeGeneres and Jimmy Fallon

Not only does Ellen impersonate Rihanna's "Bitch Better Have My Money," but Jimmy Fallon attempts to do the "Whip". In short - it's amazing.

5. Melissa McCarthy and Jimmy Fallon

Melissa McCarthy's rendition of "Colors Of The Wind" is unlike anything you've seen before. Trust me.

6. Julianne Hough and Derek Hough

The best part of this video is watching Derek Hough's reaction to his sister lip singing "I Just Had Sex". I think any sibling would have the same reaction:

7. Anne Hathaway and Emily Blunt

Anne Hathaway perfectly recreates Miley's "Wrecking Ball". It's pretty impressive.

8. John Krasinski and Anna Kendrick

Anna just might steal John Krasinki's girl, Emily Blunt, once she watches this.

9. Channing Tatum & Beyonce vs. Jenna Dewan-Tatum

This video is perfection, not to mention "Queen B" herself makes an entrance at the end of Channing Tatum's "Run The World (Girls)" performance.

10. Josh Gad and Kaley Cuoco

Josh Gad is a true savage when he shows off Donald Trump's self love in his performance of "I Touch Myself".