The Top Ten Binge-Worthy Netflix Shows

The Top Ten Binge-Worthy Netflix Shows

Looking for a new show to binge out on?

36
The Top Ten Binge-Worthy Netflix Shows
Google

1) Grey’s Anatomy

Grey’s Anatomy is an ongoing season about several doctors and their lives inside and outside of the hospital. If you like intense medical dramas with some comedy, this is 100% for you. I’ve binged the series all the way through twice now. It’s worth it.

2) Private Practice

If you watched Grey’s Anatomy, you’ll like Private Practice. This is a spin-off of Grey’s Anatomy, that follows one of the character’s lives while they are in California.3) Hart of Dixie

Hart of Dixie is only four seasons, but is jammed packed with comedy, drama, and plot twists. This is classified as a medical drama, but there isn't actually a lot of medical emergencies in this one. This show is about a young doctor from a big city, who moves to a very small town. She has a hard time adjusting, and this follows her and all of her silly predicaments.

4) Iron Fist

This series is a Netflix Original, and is also Marvel. I haven’t totally finished this one yet, but I’m getting pretty close. This show is about a 10-year-old boy who died in a plane crash with his family, but comes back to his father’s old company many years later, unexpected. On top of this, he is pretty much a Kung fu master.

5) The O.A.

This show is definitely not for everyone. It is so strange, but every episode makes you want to know what happens next. This is about a young teen, with a complicated past, who was kidnapped with several other teens, and their journey to try to escape.6) Scrubs

Unlike Grey’s Anatomy, this is a comedy versus a drama. This show had me laughing through full episodes, and is a good show to watch, especially If you have a bad day. This show follows two best friends, and their lives. 7) Fuller House

If you haven’t heard of this show yet, you’ve probably been living underneath a rock. Basically this is a sequel of the popular 80s sitcom, that follows the now grown up kids of the original show. There are a lot of parallels to the older sitcom, and it definitely gives people a sense of nostalgia.

8) Orange Is The New Black

Orange Is The New Black is an original Netflix series about a women’s prison. It is hilarious and worth spending a full day binging on it.

9) Young And Hungry

This show is more of a TV sitcom, but don’t write it off just yet. This is a comedy about a young aspiring chef in her twenties who lands a job working for a very wealthy app developer.

10) The Fosters

This is a drama about two mothers, and their many adopted kids. I honestly don't know how to describe this without giving anything away about the show. Just take my word for it, that this is 100% binge-worthy.