Top 10 Places To Visit While In New Orleans

These places will either make more family memories or boost your social media feed to the max!

10
everypixel.com

New Orleans, being the largest state in Louisiana, is filled with bright and lively music and cajun celebration all year long. New Orleans is also known for the distinct voodoo presence throughout the city. Mardi Gras though is one of the biggest drawing points to the city, but after seeing these places, you will see why there is so much more to the city than that.

House Of Blues

neworleanschamber.org

The House of Blues has a lot to offer with its live music and southern hospitality inspired menu.

Audubon Aquarium of the Americas

audubonnatureinstitute.org

Is it really a vacation if you don't visit either an aquarium or a zoo? This aquarium has so many memories with me from when I was a kid, hopefully, it will create just as many memories for you too.

Bourbon Street

everypixel.com

You can't just visit one place on Bourbon Street you really have to see it all! Some of my favorites on Bourbon Street are the House of Voodoo and the World Famous Cats Meow.

Brennan's Restaurant

brennansneworleans.com

Known for it's insta-famous pink exterior wall you will see in person the elegant tones the interior has to offer as well.

Court of Two Sisters

courtoftwosisters.com

This place is just as insta-famous as Brennans. The outside courtyard has a gorgeous fountain for pictures as well as the indoor terrace.

AHS Coven House

nola.curbed.com

Me being an American Horror Story fan, I obviously had to include this gram worthy house.

Cafe Beignet Royal

cafebeignet.com

Did you really go to New Orleans if you didn't try a beignet?

Marie Laveau's Tomb

atlasobscura.com

The queen of voodoo is buried right there in New Orleans. Legend has it, if you visit the grave and leave a single red rose it will bring you luck and prosperity.

Bloody Mary's Haunted Museum

bloodymarytours.com

For all you paranormal fans, this place is definitely for you! They have seances and physic readings available, if you're into that.

St. Louis Cathedral

everypixel.com

Probably one of the most visited places in New Orleans, it is in the heart of the French Quarter. Which, just so you know, the French Quarter is the best spot for pictures.