College Students Ideal New Year's Resolutions

What the average college students hope to fulfill in the New Year

14
Google Images

Many people have been complaining of how 2016 was a crappy year. There have been many bad outcomes, choices, and deaths that made us wish 2017 would come quicker. With so much that went wrong in 2016, we know what to change to make the following year so much better. Here are the top New Year's Resolutions college students hope to fulfill:

1. I will not procrastinate my papers until the last night, I will wait until at least two days before.

2. I will go on a diet, and by diet I mean limit myself to one ice cream a day.

3. I will wake up earlier to get ready for class instead of waking up two minutes before class.

4. I will actually put in effort not to look like I just woke up everyday.

5. I will not wait to do my homework five minutes before class.

6. I will start eating breakfast at least three times a week.

7. I will go to the gym.

8. I will call my parents more often, because they miss their favorite child.

9. I will make more friends.

10. I will spend less money at Target and only go when I actually need something.

11. I will use the bookstore only when I have a coupon.

12. I will answer the phone instead of just letting it keep ringing.

13. I will do at least one thing on this list.

14. I will do that thing until at least February this year.