Different Is What You Are, And To Be Different Is Better

In today's world, it is common to see many transition from what they used to be into someone they were born to be

22
pexels.com

Dear different,

Let me get this out to the world: you are different, and to be different is better. Hearing about your state of condition for the first time, not only opened my eyes but confused me. You were different; you were like a unicorn, rare and exotic. We did not necessarily get off on the right foot, but we eventually grew closer and became close friends, and soon enough we considered each other family.

In today's world, it is common to see many transition from what they used to be into someone they were born to be. However, it is unheard of that many allow or accept it. Don't let this be a setback. Let this be a chance for you to prove those wrong and show them how strong you are. You don't need anyone but yourself to be happy and better about yourself.

Seeing you change from a fragile, delicate state to a gorgeous, and more confident you has brought out the best in you. Let me tel you. you are the best friend a girl could ask for. Your change from one gender to the next is difficult, and it's a road most don't make through. You are strong, and you are passionate. Don't let this deteriorate your image or cause setbacks. You've gotten this far, so don't let those around you swing negative vibes your way.

Remember, different is what you are, and to be different is better.