16 tips to follow so you don't go crazy during a road trip.

16 Tips To Keep In Your Back Pocket So You Don't Go Crazy With Boredom On A Road Trip With Friends

Road trips can be tough but these tips can help to make them better.

6
https://www.pexels.com/photo/girl-holding-map-inside-vehicle-1037890/

Written by: Meghana Vadranam and Safa Ghaya

Going on a road trip is always fun but after spending an excessive amount of space with your friends, it can get tough. These tips can help to ensure that you don't go crazy during a long car ride.

1. Carry headphones with you at all times

2. Pack snacks and drinks

3. Take turns driving

4. Make sure to check the weather of your destination and pack accordingly

5. Plan games and other activities to do with the people in the car

6. Make sure to pack a portable charger to ensure that at least one person always has charge

7. Make sure to have a neck pillow and blankets with you

8. Have loose change to pay at toll booths

9. Scope out places with cheaper gas

10. Make sure to have an emergency first-aid kit

11. Download directions on google maps to ensure you know where you’re going even when you don’t have service

12. Have a bag for trash so that the car doesn’t get dirty

13. Buy a car air freshener for the long car ride

14. Make a joint playlist on Spotify for the car ride

15. Make a plan of all the things you want to do and make sure that everyone agrees

16. Make sure to get sleep in the car so you are not tired during your trip

By following these tips, you are sure to have a wonderful time with friends and make memories to last a lifetime.