5 Tips To Help With Spring Cleaning

5 Tips To Help With Spring Cleaning

Play some music while you're cleaning to get motivated

39
5 Tips To Help With Spring Cleaning
https://unsplash.com/search/photos/spring?utm_source=unsplash&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=creditCopyText

Spring cleaning can be boring, so here are some tips to make it less of a chore.

1. Watch a cleaning video

I don't know about you, but whenever I know, I need to clean. I sit in my room and watch cleaning videos to help motivate me. It helps a bunch so give it a try next time you know you are supposed to clean.

2. Blast your favorite music

This one is the best in my opinion just because I love music and I am sure most of you do too. While you are cleaning just put on your favorite playlist, turn the volume all the way up (be aware of your neighbors), and sing to your heart's content while you do your cleaning.

3. Make piles

Making piles of belongings always helps when I am cleaning because my mind likes to distract itself so having those piles keeps my mind on track, and I can organize easier.

4. Go through your drawers and closet

When you are spring cleaning, it helps to go through your drawers and closet and get rid of clothes that you don't wear or want anymore. There are many people out there who could make better use for those clothes than you could than letting them sit in a drawer or a closet. Just say thank you, next.

Dust, vacuum, and mop.

After you finished getting everything else clean, you just have this last step. This is the most satisfying part for me because it leaves your house or apartment smelling and feeling clean and you also have the satisfaction of cleaning everything. So now you can just sit back, relax, and enjoy the spring weather.