9 TikToks To Watch If You Are An Ally-In-Training

I've recently began my journey as an ally for social justice and TikTok has been a great source to learn things from!

198
Image of Anniee in wheelchair, with rainbow skirt by a door that says make Pride accessible.

As my identity as an ally grows, the parts of my life that are affected have grown as well. Recently, I have decided to add my allyship into my life on social media and TikTok has actually been one of my favorite places to find disabled, POC, and LGBTQ+ advocates and leaders! I really enjoy learning things from the communities that I am trying to be an ally for, and following these creators is a great way to do that.

So, here are some of my favorite TikToks from marginalized communities!

1. Rollettes LA on TikTok

TikTok from the Rollettes LARollettes LA on TikTok

www.tiktok.com

I really enjoy the Rollettes on TikTok! They post a lot of fun content and are really changing how people think about disabled bodies!

2. paigelayle on TikTok

Tiktok from paigelaylepaigelayle on TikTok

www.tiktok.com

I can't even begin to express how much I adore Paige! She spreads so much awareness about Autism and disability and is just gorgeous and always "aesthetic". Expect to see more of her TikToks in this post.

3. lin on TikTok

TikTok from Linlin on TikTok

www.tiktok.com

Also one of my favorites! Lin has such a chaotic personality and always makes me laugh while still bringing awareness to ASD.

4. Ashleigh ! on TikTok

Tiktok From AshleighAshleigh ! on TikTok

www.tiktok.com

Ashleigh does a great job of supporting many different marginalized communities and fighting with them!

5. Kyne on TikTok

Tiktok from KyneKyne on TikTok

www.tiktok.com

Kyne is a drag queen who loves math! I always learn something new when watching videos from Kyne.

6. Crutches&Spice ♿️ : on TikTok

TikTok from Crutches & SpiceCrutches&Spice ♿️ : on TikTok

www.tiktok.com

Imani is one of my FAVORITE activists. She is always fighting for POC and disabled people along with all other marginalized communities. Her blog is also super informative!

7. #blacklivesmatter on TikTok

Tiktok from black lives matter#blacklivesmatter on TikTok

www.tiktok.com

Another great source of information is the blm account! It is not verified, though, so I cannot confirm if it is an official account.

8. LGBTQ on TikTok

Tiktok from LGBTQLGBTQ on TikTok

www.tiktok.com

I really love collaborative accounts because it gives you a better look at the whole community rather than smaller parts!

9. paigelayle on TikTok

TikTok from paigelaylepaigelayle on TikTok

www.tiktok.com

Yup, here she is again. I just really enjoy her content, y'all!

There are so many more creators and TikToks that can help you grow as an ally. One category I did not feature here, but that I love, is the deaf community. These are great places to start, but do not get too lost in TikTok like I always do!