This Week In Weird News: Floridian Man Splatters Inside Of 7-Eleven With Human Feces
Shopping

Talk about a crappy situation.

20

Damian A. Simms was accused on Wednesday, August 1st, of going into a St. Petersburg's 7-Eleven and "dumping a bucket containing human feces and urine inside" from a port-a-potty.

Prior to the messy incident, Simms was banned from the convenience store in May by the manager for unknown reasons; it's believed that Simms lashed out in revenge for being kicked out in the previous months.

Among the items damaged with human feces were a straw hat and do-rag (or durag), which totaled $28 in damages.

According to HuffingtonPost, Simms is charged with criminal mischief and trespassing. He's been told to stay away from the store and the store's manager.

Simms was held at Pinellas County Jail and had a bond of $300.

Sources: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/damian-simms-...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/03/man-dumped-hu...