This Is A Politically Charged Article

This Is A Politically Charged Article

You Need To Hear What I'm Saying

14
This Is A Politically Charged Article
PNGall

This is a politically charged article.

I am using my rights for freedom of speech to make my followers uncomfortable. Some of you may agree with my wholeheartedly, while others will make valid, and not so valid points in the comments. I may talk about the election and what may or may not be, but let this be known. I. Am. Angry.

I am angry because this country has such divided opinions and everyone is pointing fingers at one another. I may look to the liberals to blame, or the democratic agenda, or the extreme conservatives. I am going to mention something about white privilege, what it is like to live in a society where a minority such as being a woman, in the LGBTQ community, or a race that isn't white is being oppressed- because they are. I may be a white male that is saying what I believe in and I might be terribly wrong, or I may be right. I will dismiss others opinions because this is my article and this is what I believe in.

Fingers are being pointed at me.

I am getting hate in the comments, I am trying to get my point across while others are telling me every other viable option. Caps lock is probably turned on. There are people scrolling right now, reading this article, and wondering why they even clicked on it. I am very politically charged.

Sound familiar?

We are tearing this country apart.

Everyone is angry at what is going on. Minority groups and those that are left out are cry, screaming out at this election.

I have scrolled through many Facebook Newsfeeds of mine that have all consisted of something that resembles what is above. Whether it is someone telling to who to vote for, who to not vote for, or not to vote at all, they all still have the same tone.

Politically charged and angry.

Angry about what this country is being boiled down to, angry with themselves, angry at laughing when the candidates first took the stand, angry at America.

But instead of being angry, we all need to just think about what is best for us, and what is best for our country. I know it is getting down to the wire, and we are scared. We are scared of what is to come for our country. Our country that we say is the best in the world, and that we would do anything for.

We are in the land of the free and the home of the brave. So let's be brave and stand together.

Go vote in this election.