Things Elementary Students Do Before School

10 Things You Did Going Into A New Year Of Elementary School

2. You called up all your homies to see if you were in the same class.

691
Photo by Lukas from Pexels

As much as it pains me to say it, the school year is fast approaching. It is so nostalgic to think of the good old days of preparing for a new year of elementary school. The older you get, the less hype goes with school year preparation. No matter how cringe-worthy these may be, you 100% did these 10 things as youngsters before a new school year:

1. You waited anxiously by the mailbox for your class assignment.

3. You took a trip to Limited Too.

4. You got a ton of flashy, unnecessary school supplies.

5. BUT... you had to have the cutest pencil case (most important)!

6. You got hype thinking about the rainbow parachute in gym class.

7. You carefully planned all of the snacks you would bring the first week.

8. You decided who would be your class crush of the year.

9. You made a mental note of any playground changes for optimum recess fun.

10. You were actually excited to go back and learn.

Ah, the old days... share with an old friend to get nostalgic together and relive the good days!