12 Things Everyone Should Love About The Vampire Diaries.

The top people and things people need to know from the Vampire Diaries.

279
The CW Network

If you watch CW's hit television show The Vampire Diaries you know the shenanigans that are about to ensue. For those of you that don't know, put on your fuzzy socks, grab some tea and sit down. Why? Cause this, my friends, is going to be a wild ride of vampires, originals, werewolves, hybrids, witches, ghosts, dopplegangers and hunters. Enjoy!

1. Stefan Salvatore's brooding face.

It seems to be no matter what is going on Stefan, the junior Salvatore brother, is brooding...

2. Or Stefan's ripper face.

If Stefan Salvatore is not brooding over something or someone, he's being his crazy ripper self.

3. Damon being Damon.

Let's be real. You either love Damon Salvatore, or you really love Damon Salvatore.

4. Damon doing Damon things.

They're probably stupid. And involve Alaric. Or baby Gilbert. "Damon No." "Damon YES!" Is probably the conversation that ensues.

5. Jeremy Gilbert being Jeremy.

Baby Brother Gilbert has some... issues. He can't seem to stay out of trouble. Or even stay alive for that matter.

6. Elena freaking out over Jeremy.

Elena Gilbert has a lot of emotions. One of her biggest concerns is baby boy Gilbert.

7. Elena Gilbert is a bag of emotions.

That's it. Elena has so many emotions that she goes from happy to not by the time we blink.

8. Matty, the human blood-bag.

Somehow, Matt Donovan, Elena's ex-boyfriend and close friend, somehow, someway always ends up being a source of food for the vampire's, mostly Elena, of Mystic Falls.

9. Crazy, obsessive, control freak.

None other than our queen, the reigning Miss Mystic Falls, daughter of the sheriff, Caroline Forbes. Known for planning every little detail, her high pitched voice and her love for Tyler Lockwood and hatred for good old Niklaus.

10. Tyler Lockwood and his weird sire bond.

Tyler Lockwood is not only Caroline's boyfriend but a vampire, and a werewolf (also knows as a hybrid) and weirdly bonded to Niklaus Mikaelson since he came from his bloodline of vampires.

11. Is it Nik? Is it Klaus? Niklaus? The world may never know.

Niklaus Mikaelson. Also known as Nik or Klaus. Original vampire, lead hybrid, master of the pack, courter of Caroline. Kind of obnoxious, very very attractive. Will either call you "love" or rip your heart out. Sometimes both.

12. The rest of the Mikaelson clan.

Finn, Elijah, Kol and Rebekah are Klaus' other siblings, bringing the grand total of original vampires to five.

I could continue on for hours and hours and hours that I would need a month to do this whole list. But alas, these are my top 12 parts of The Vampire Diaries.