Girl's Night Wine Party Spa Self-Love

5 Things You Need For A Perfect Girls' Night

Only the essentials!

83

I know what you may be thinking, Girls' Night? Really? Yes, really! In this day and age those of us in college attempting to establish ourselves in the adult world, life can come at us so fast. Personally, between work, school, clubs, staying healthy, and internships it's sometimes hard to remember that self-care is important.

Friendships feed the soul. Although our significant others and family both have our best interests at heart there few people who truly understand you on the level your girlfriends do. So while going out is always a good time, sometimes staying in could be exactly what you've been needing. Here are the top 5 essentials for the perfect night in:

1. Snacks

As the poised beautiful creature's women are we know how to put up a front but we all know the truth. Food is everything! So when I say snacks I don't mean the gluten-free, salt-free, joy-free foods you eat daily. I'm talking about popcorn, pizza, gummy bears, ice cream, etc. Basically, anything that sends your diet running for the hills.

2. Wine

Women. Love. Wine. Period. There's not much else to say, wine makes women happy. So make sure you have your cutest glasses and the Rosé chilled and ready to go. But for those who opt out of the rosé make sure they have their own fabulous alcohol free options such as "mimosas" made with orange juice and sparkling cider.

3. Face Masks

Who said you can't have a good time and take care of your skin at the same time? Face masks not only are an essential part of skin care but they also can be so much fun. A few favorites of mine include the Glamlow GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment at Sephora, Miss Spa 24K Gold Mask at Ulta, and Shea Moisture Raw Shea butter Hydrating Mud Mask at Walmart.

4. The Perfect Movie

Nothing is better than watching a classic with your girls; it's also the perfect pass time while your face masks set! Here are a few of the forever favorites: Clueless, The Notebook, Mean Girls, Bridesmaids, and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.

5. A Killer Playlist

Listen, as middle school as it may sound dance parties will always be a thing; especially after three glasses of rosé. Let loose! There are few feelings that are as satisfactory as dancing, especially dancing with your besties. Spotify has millions of playlists for every mood, here are a few to consider for your next girl's night: Girls' Night by Spotify, Bad B*tches Only by Maren Emilie Rue, and Girls Night Out Playlist Girls Night Out Playlist by Fallon Bates.

All in all, Girl's Night is so much more than getting drunk with your best friends; it's creating memories that you will last a lifetime. Some of my most fond memories are the ones where I'm at home surround by my girls laughing so hard my eyes start watering. So pull out your phone, text your girls, and start planning your next Girl's Night!