7 Things I Can’t Wait To Do After Quarantine Is Over

I want to go outside.

34
Photo by Viktor on picjumbo

This whole quarantine has me reminiscing on the good times. It's only been two months since all of this started, but I've already forgotten what it feels like to go outside. Here are 7 things I really miss doing and that I won't hesitate to go do once all of this is over.

Walmart run.

I can't believe I took Walmart for granted. Oh how I miss driving through town to the local Walmart and just aimlessly walking the aisles before grabbing a pint of ice cream and leaving. I miss it so much.

Get my haircut.

My hair is getting annoyingly long and I'm one bad day away from cutting it myself which definitely won't end well. So as soon as this quarantine is lifted, I'm heading to my hair stylist and getting a good 3 inches of my golden locks chopped off.

Thrift shopping.

I've been wanting to go thrifting before the quarantine hit, but I never got the chance. I appreciate the vibes associated with thrifted clothes so much. I just really want to try my luck and see what cool clothes I can find.

Car rides with friends.

I can go on a car ride by myself whenever I want to, but it's nowhere near as fun compared to driving with friends. I wanna jam out to our favorite tunes and scream the words at the top of my lungs.

Beach trip.

I need a vacation so bad. I just want to go to the beach, bask in the sunlight, and pretend that nothing bad is happening.

Go see a movie.

There were so many movies I was looking forward to. Then all the movie theaters shut down which is completely understandable. It's still upsetting though. I never thought I'd miss the nauseating smell of popcorn and the odd carpet of my local theater. I want to go back so bad.

Go to the zoo.

I just want to see some animals.