Super Bowl 53 is here!

A Super Bowl Of Two Eras

The Super Bowl will be played by two Quarterbacks that have an age difference of 17 years.

216
A Super Bowl Of Two Eras

The Super Bowl game is set and it will be one for the ages. The Super Bowl is the worlds most prestigious sports game of the year. The New England Patriots will be playing the Los Angeles Rams in Atlanta. People who do not watch football will tune in for the big game, commercials, and the halftime show. People are tired of seeing the Patriots play in this big game because it is their ninth time in 17 years. However, I feel this Super Bowl will still be watched by many and may have a chance to break viewing records.

The Patriots are back in it for the 9th time as their dynasty continues to grow. The team is led by Head Coach Bill Belichick at the age of 66 and Quarterback Tom Brady at 41 years of age. The Pats dynasty has lasted for 17 years and counting. This legendary duo has dominated the 21st century in football as they are playing their 9th Super Bowl together. On the other hand, the head coach of the Rams is Sean McVay and he is turning 33 this month and he is the youngest coach in NFL history. The quarterback for the Rams is Jared Goff at the age of 24 is in his third year in the league. The Rams have had many losing seasons over the last few years until this duo arrived to help save the franchise.

The Patriots have always had their system they put into effect with players they select in the annual NFL draft and they develop those players. I admire the strategies that the Patriots use because they do not just get the best players. They take the time to develop them and find out what the player is best at and the coach uses that skill to benefit the team. The whole team shares their glory and they do not act out like other teams. I think other teams could learn from this because too many players focus on their money or individual play and that is what makes the Patriots successful. I love seeing players work together as a team and not care as much about their stats, but work together to win games and have a successful season. The game becomes more fun to watch as a fan when players care about one another and their fans, so they play the "team" game we all know and love. Tom Brady is playing some of his best football statistically this postseason and his team is winning games because he has great team chemistry.

On the other hand, the Rams have built their team through trading for all pro players and giving up draft picks and signing players in the offseason during the Free Agency period. I have noticed the Rams have plenty of talented players, but most of them have huge egos that can sometimes get in their way and affect their play. They started off the season well but hit a rough patch before the postseason. They played the Cowboys in round 1 and the Saints in round 2 and they looked stellar. Both of these games were close and many players for the rams and the opposing teams played well, but I feel the biggest key to them winning was their teamwork in the big games. Jared Goff spread the ball to his receivers and they all made big plays after the catch. The defense made big plays in crunch time and worked well together. I watched the game and saw them communicating before plays and helping one another make big plays. They put winning the game over their individual glory and they have so much talent to win the game. I saw the coaches calling the right plays to cause the team to use their talent to win the big game near the end.

I feel this Super Bowl will be a very entertaining game with both teams being so differently formed and coached. The Super Bowl is bound to get players hyped to give their best performance of their lives, and I look for this game to be very close. I feel the talent of the Rams will be out and ready to play hard and give their all as a team as they have learned to play as one. Although, I fee the brilliance of the Patriots will be presented throughout the game making it very close and exciting. I look for the game to come down to the last few plays to decide the champion and we as fans will be lucky to watch two teams make their run at glory to submit themselves forever in history.