1. Once November hits, you're already breaking out the Christmas tree.
Some people might think it's a bit early, but you know November first really means "Christmas-The-First".
2. You're excited to be decorating for the holidays too.
3. You've already started playing your favorite Christmas music, even if Thanksgiving hasn't passed.
4. When Thanksgiving does roll around, you're ready to feast.
5. The family dinner can be a bit stressful sometimes.
You love them to death, but if your Aunt Susan shades your cousin Karen's new boyfriend one more time, you just might lose it.
6. The food is more than worth it, though.
Great news, guys! I'm expecting a food baby!
7. You also just might slip into a food coma for the rest of the night, but you have no regrets.
8. Once you feel the temperature drop, you know one thing: winter is coming.
9. You start to come up with your Christmas list right away.
Can't risk anyone getting you something you don't want!
10. Everyone knows you're an expert gift-giver.
Only the best for the best!
11. There's no price too high when it comes to getting the perfect gift for your loved ones.
12. You also know that the holiday season is about more than just Christmas.
There's so many great holidays out there, why not learn about them all?
13. You know Santa isn't real, but that isn't going to stop you from hoping you get exactly what you want under the Christmas tree.
14. And once you finally wake up on Christmas morning, you can't contain your excitement.
Did you get that really obscure thing you wanted? Only one way to find out!