The Next Big Social Media is Here
popular

The Next Big Social Media is Here

Micro-Vlogging is taking over with the Vliz App

4765
The Next Big Social Media is Here
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/10/12/6364336376787071151494324276_vliz_banner.jpg

It all started with MySpace, but now it has exploded into a virtual realm of creativity and content. Social Media is taking over the world and it is here to stay. Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook have changed the way that we interact with the world around us. Snapchat made posting feel compulsory and Vine made anyone with a camera comedian. However, the new generation of social media is here and its called Vliz.

Somewhere between Snapchat and Vine lies the limitless new world of micro-vlogging. Essentially you created vlizes, which are comprised of moments. You can create many vlizes and add as many moments to those vlizes through out time as you like. They are like snapchat stories that never disappear.

This new social media has potential to be the next vine, but so much more. With handy in-app editing you have the power to create stunning content with ease. The app offers features such as:

-Slo-Mo

-Time Lapse

-An Extensive Royalty Free Music Library

-Sound Effects

-Smart Cuts

-Over-Lapping/Interrupting Video

and so much more!

Get on the app now while you still have the chance to snag a good username. Download the app by following this link: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/vliz-micro-vloggin...

Follow me on Vliz: @aa