THE MOISSANITE ENGAGEMENT RINGS for your partner

THE  MOISSANITE ENGAGEMENT RINGS for your partner

Moissanite's stunning collection of gemstone and diamond rings

41

An engagement ring is a ring indicating that the person wearing it is engaged to be married, especially in Western cultures. A ring is presented as an engagement gift by a partner to their prospective spouse when they propose marriage or directly after a marriage proposal is accepted. It represents a formal agreement to future marriage. In Western countries, engagement rings are worn mostly by women, and rings can feature diamonds or other gemstones.

An engagement ring symbolizes your commitment to one another and forms part of ancient traditions, but that doesn't mean that taking this step in your relationship without a ring will hold any less significance. Yes, it even happens on TV! Spontaneous proposals are just as romantic and as heartfelt as any other proposal.

Getting engaged is one of the most special and memorable moments in life. And the perfect ring is the cherry on top! However, with so many styles and designs out there, it can be hard to know what you should choose. The old rules have gone out the window – today, it's all about the individual and the engagement ring that reflects their style, taste, and values. There is also a sparkler out there for every budget. So if you're planning to propose – or need to give your other half some ideas on what to buy – keep reading our guide to every engagement ring style.

There are a lot of styles and designs for the engagement rings and it's your choice to select the best for your partner like Solitaire, cluster, pave, cathedral, Shank, and Split-Shank Style Ring, and many more.

What if there was a stone that surpassed the luster, brilliance, and fire of a diamond? Moissanite does that and more. Introduced to Earth by a meteor, it possesses the same beauty admired in diamonds but blazes even brighter with superior sparkle. It does not merely match a diamond's beauty or durability, it transcends it. The mesmerizing beauty of its appearance, durability and affordable price make it the perfect stone for any occasion.

Moissanite's rings collection of gemstone and diamond rings is available in a range of settings and styles, including white gold solitaire rings, beguiling rose gold halo rings, and more. All our rings are completely customizable so you can create unique bespoke jewelry pieces.

Moissanite, also known by its chemical name, silicon carbide (SiC), is a naturally occurring mineral found in very limited quantities or as minute particles in the earth. The rarity of natural moissanite crystals large enough for jewelry prohibits their use. For years, scientists tried to re-create this extraordinarily brilliant material. Only recently, through the power of advanced technology, Charles & Colvard developed a way to produce in a laboratory Moissanite is truly a unique and beautiful blend of art and science.

We offer our men's and women's engagement rings and bands at the best possible price year-round so that you don't need to worry about timing your engagement with bridal season sales. Anytime is the perfect time for love! You can shop confidently knowing that all of our rings carry superb reviews and that your setting will use the best possible color, clarity, cut, carat, and shape available. To view our engagement ring collection in person, you can visit https://www.moissaniteco.com/ and experience our exceptional customer service.