The Escape... Hopefully!

The Escape... Hopefully!

Will the Nightmare Finally End?

61
The Escape... Hopefully!
Escape Room

Rebecca's Point of View:

Mr. Brooks has stopped bleeding but he has lost a lot of blood within the last 24 hours. He still has a bullet wound in his leg and if he moves the wrong way he can start to bleed again. He is really weak and I don't know how much time he has left. I don't care if he has a few hours or a few days left I want to be there by his side. We finally get some alone time when the gang is trying to figure out what they are going to do next.

I use all of my force to move next to Mr. Brooks, I hear his heavy breathing and use that to guide me towards him. I know I am close to him when our shoulders touch. I try to reassure him everything is going to be okay and we are going to get out of this alive. Then I say, "If we both put our heads together we might find a way to escape. I know you are in a lot of pain, but I am going to help you as much as possible."

Mr. Brooks says, "I trust you with all my heart and I know we will make it out of here alive together. I have a Swiss Army Knife in my back pocket, that should help us break the bonds."

I try to feel for his back pocket without my sight. He leans over and tries to guide me towards his back pocket. I quickly find his pocket and take the Swiss Army Knife out. With the Swiss Army Knife in my hand I flip it over to the best of my ability. I cautiously feel for the knife without cutting myself. Several minutes later I find the right tool and I start to cut my bond. Once my hands are free I take off my blindfold and I cut the bonds to my feet. When I am free I cut both of Mr. Brook's bonds and remove his blindfold. Before the blindfold hits the floor, Mr. Brooks grabs my face and kisses me with so much passion.

Mr Brooks Point of View:

As she's cutting my bonds I feel the need to kiss her, because that's all I can think about while she's trying to set me free. As soon as she takes my blindfold off this is my chance. I quickly grab her face and kiss her like I've wanted to since the first day I met her. Surprisingly she kisses me back with the same amount of passion. We kiss of what felt like hours because I didn't want to let her go and it seemed like she felt the same.

I pull away because I know we have to get out of here. We look at each other and don't say anything at first. Rebecca breaks the silence by saying, "That was nice, but we really should get going. We've wasted some time and they should be back any minute." We pull away from each other and Rebecca helps me off the floor and we head towards the door. Rebecca peaks out and no one is around so we sneak out and head towards the woods.

We slowly walk because she has to hold me up because I can't walk on my own. As we enter the woods we find some bushes and hide there for a few minutes before moving on. After what feels like several miles we reach a clearing with a deserted road.

Justin's Point of View:

After hours of discussing what we will do with them, we finally reach a conclusion that we all agree to. We are going to let them go, but we have to make a deal with them. We don't want there blood on our hands and if he dies it can be traced back to us. Then I realize I should probably check up on the two hostages to make sure the guy is still alive. As we walk towards the shed I notice the door is wide open. I run as fast as I can to see if they really did escape. When I enter the shed, all I find is the rope on the floor. And to think I was going to let them go. Then one of my members ask, "What are we going to do now, boss?"

"We have to find them, you dimwit!" Go in groups and search the area! We need to find them! They can't die because it will be traced back to us! Call me if you find anything!"

"Who's gonna go with you, boss?"

"No one, I go alone!" Then I run to my truck and start the search.

Rebecca's Point of View:

As Mr. Brooks rests on the side of the road, I try to see if any vehicles pass by. All of a sudden I see a truck in the distance and I try to wave it down. I see it slow down but as soon as I see the driver I wish we didn't stop here.