The Best Things About Fall

The Best Things About Fall

Fall is the best season, and here are some reasons why.

37
The Best Things About Fall
Photo by Chris Lawton on Unsplash

Fall is my favorite season. Between the weather, family, and pumpkins, it is the most exciting season to look forward to.

Binge watching Gilmore Girls (again)

I'm never against watching this show, but there's something about this season that always makes me want to rewatch it. Maybe it's the catchy theme song, but Stars Hallow is definitely worth visiting this season.

Fall Scented Candles

Autumn has the best scented candles. They provide a sense of peace and remind me of home.

Cooler Weather

October has the best weather. The weather has cooled down, but it's not freezing cold yet.

Pumpkin Flavored Anything

Pumpkin spiced coffee drinks, snacks, pastries, and everything else. It tastes AMAZING. Give the Starbucks pumpkin cold brew a try; it's better than you think!

Pumpkin Patches

Pumpkin patches have fun activities and great food. They also are a perfect fall photoshoot location.

Carving Pumpkins

I love pumpkin carving. I always attempt to carve an elaborate design, with the end result being nowhere near where I hope it to be (but what matters most is that I had fun doing it. Right?).

Trees

One of my favorite things about fall is when the leaves start falling off of trees. Seeing the colors all over is so beautiful.

Trader Joes

From the apple cider spiced cookies, to the harvest blend tea. Trader Joes offers the best fall season snacks!

Food

My favorite holiday happens to be in the fall..... Thanksgiving. With Thanksgiving comes the BEST food. Turkey, gravy, Mac and cheese, sweet potatoes, and pumpkin pie. It really can't get any better.

Football

football season is the best... especially when you're in college.