The Best Bucket List For Summer

The Best Bucket List For Summer

Summer Bells are Ringing! Time for an Adventure

115
The Best Bucket List For Summer
https://www.google.com/search?q=summer+tumblr&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiN4oK-9PnaAhURqlkKHbqCCuQQ_AUICigB&biw=1267&bih=616#imgrc=e48lCRlshW7DhM:

Summer bells are ringing! Three months filled with warm, bright weather is upon us. Summer not only brings ambition, but loads of activities to do. All of this might seem a little overwhelming. That’s because everyone wants to have, "the best summer of their lives." Am I right? Here is a list of activities you must complete this summer!

1. Travel

You don’t have to even go very far. The distance is up to you. Just remember, life wasn’t meant to stay in one place.

2. Snorkel

Either you already live on a beach, or you venture out to one. Surround yourself with marine life if you can!

3. Start a Blog

If you love writing, start a blog. There’s also so many websites dedicated to helping you create a blog. Summer allows for a bit more free time. Why not use this free time to get a bit more creative.

4. Go to Music Festivals

Bring some of your best friends! Surround yourselves with people who have the same music taste as all you. Music festivals are fun! Not only do they allow you to finally see your favorite artist, they’re also a great way to be introduced to different artists.

5. Go to Concerts

I go to concerts all year round. However, standing outside in the colder months for hours just to get first row is terrible. Now, standing for hours in warm weather is something I handle. Also, who doesn’t love summer concerts?

6. Go to the Drive In

Whether it’s a hot date, or a movie night with your best friends, there’s something so relaxing about going to the drive in. Don’t forget; eat as much popcorn as you can!

7. Amusement Parks and Water Parks are Calling Your Name

Wherever you are, I can assure you that there is some type of amusement park/ Water Park near you. Better yet, why don’t you travel to all of them?

8. Go Dune Surfing

Visit Great Sand Dunes National Park & Preserve in Colorado. Slide down towering mountains of sand. It’s an out of the box idea guaranteed to be a good time. Just don’t get sand in your eyes!

9. Go Surfing

Surfing is another fantastic outdoor activity. You’ll be staying active, while working on an awesome hobby!

10. Hot Air Balloon Ride

I’m not one to be fond of heights either, so I totally understand if someone is against this idea. But for the true thrill seekers out there, being lifted by a hot air balloon a couple thousand feet in the air on a nice, warm summer day may seem like a delight!

11. Road Trip

Get a bunch of your best friends, a hippie van, and go on a road trip. Summer is the time to take a chance on a new adventure. Personally, I have always wanted to see every state in America.

12. Underwater Cave Diving

Explore the depths of underwater caves near you! See sights that are unseen to most people on a daily basis. Find the closest ocean, or a lake and get ready for an unforgettable adventure.