The 12 Best Netflix Shows, Take It From The College Girl Who's Always Binging

"What should I watch on Netflix now?"- said every college girl ever

652
Pintrest

As college students, I think we can all agree that an embarrassingly huge amount of our time is spent watching Netflix. As ashamed as I am to admit, I have seen way too many Netflix shows from beginning to end and here were my favorites, in no particular order.

1. The Office

I think we can all agree The Office is the best show of all time. It never fails to make me laugh and is my "go-to" show after a long day. Not to mention, just about every event that occurs in everyday life can we followed or accompanied by an Office quote.

2. Parks and Recreation

This is a recent one I got into but it keeps me laughing, almost to the extent of The Office, but not quite. Not only is it funny, it has a bit more of a storyline and the characters are incredible.

3. Friends

Another show that can always make me laugh, no matter the day I have had. Chandler and Ross are two of my favorite TV show characters of all time.

4. New Girl

This one literally has me rolling laughing during every episode. The creators of this show are comical geniuses.

5. Grey's Anatomy

Who doesn't love a little McDreamy? Grey's Anatomy makes me feel like I can treat any one of my roommates every time they show any kind of symptom and I'm pretty sure I could perform a surgery myself after the number of episodes I have seen of this show.

6. Riverdale

Okay, I admit this show is incredibly cheesy but it is SO addicting. Once you start watching, you just have to know what happens next. Still anxiously awaiting another season to be put on Netflix.

7. Gossip Girl

Yeah, it's so totally high school but undeniably a great show. It gets you hooked from season one and you just can't turn it off until you find out who is Gossip Girl.

8. Bloodline

Not a common one that most have heard of/watched but one of my favorites. This show had me on the edge of my seat and up until 3 a.m. because I just couldn't stop watching it.

9. Hart of Dixie

Such a sweet show with a fun storyline. A little on the cheesy side but a good pick-me-up and feel-good show.

10. 13 Reasons Why

Not even going to lie, I watched this entire series in two to three days. The plot line is horrifying and scary, but so well written and put together. Another one that you can't stop watching once you start.

11. Gilmore Girls

This is just your typical feel-good show. I mean, how could you not love a show about the friendship between a mom and her daughter?

12. Stranger Things

One of the weirdest, yet most fascinating shows I have seen. Still don't understand why I like it, I just do.