Why is coffee so good?
Friendships

A Thank You Letter To Your Favorite Coffee Shop

It's time to pay them the appropriate thank you

220
Instagram: @jubalacoffee
Instagram: @jubalacoffee

Dear *insert your favorite coffee shop here*,

Thank you.

Thank you for being a quiet space. For letting me come to you anytime that I am overwhelmed with projects. Drowning in to-do lists. Freaking out over assignments. Drained from studying. Thank you for being a place I can rely on to go to, find a cozy table, and get my life together. Without you, I would be scattered, stressed, and at least an entire GPA point lower.

Thank you for being an excellent post for people watching. Any time that I enter into your territory I'm transported into a myriad of hilarious people. A fascinating hipster wonderland, full of eclectic, hilarious, dramatic customers that take their brews and tats just a tad too seriously.

A white-girl paradise. A land of minimalistic white and wood decorations, sun-drenched tables, and Instagram-worthy latte art. During the pumpkin-spice season, my favorite coffee spot is especially teeming with this sort of customer, a time in which I am a frequent offender.

Thank you for being a place of gathering. For being a spot that I can always ask friends to meet me. For letting us flock to your space, in search of a table to gather around and share a croissant. A place to chat, vent, giggle and share stories.

Finally, and perhaps most importantly, thank you for sustaining me. For providing me with a cup of hot, energy-inducing sustenance. A huge mug of happy. A frothy masterpiece. A cup of your coffee, latte, tea, or *insert favorite café beverage here* to keep you going through your days, weeks, or just an hour.

The impact that a cup of your coffee can have on my studies is extraordinary. Your caffeinated cups of love can elevate my studies to a whole new level. My most-likely-barely- a-B-quality essay goes up to an A+ caliber after just a couple sips of your inspirational joe.