5 Thank Yous For My Best Friend

5 Thank Yous For My Best Friend

You never fail to make my day better.

32
5 Thank Yous For My Best Friend
Katarina Solovey

Your best friend is your rock. They're always there for you on your good days and your bad days. They keep you from going insane. And most importantly, they love you for who you are.

1. For not going crazy from living with me freshman year

Katarina Solovey

I know I can be too much to handle sometimes, and I genuinely applaud you for not letting me get in the way of your dorm experience. You accepted me immediately, and that rarely happens in my life. Thank you.

2. For letting me rant about anything and everything

Katarina Solovey

I honestly don't think there's one day where we're not constantly complaining to each other. Whether it be about homework, school, boys, etc., we never fail.

3. For reminding me boys are dumb and I don't need them

Katarina Solovey

I don't know how you didn't slap me in the face every time I complained about being single. I know I can be stubborn in those moments and I don't wanna listen to a word you have to say, but I look back at those messages later and realize how over the top I was being. PS, you're right.

4. For giving me laughs

Katarina Solovey

No matter where we are or what we're doing, you always seem to give me a laugh somehow. Even if it's a stupid meme, you never fail to put a smile on my face.

5. For being understanding and accepting me for who I am

Katarina Solovey

You are quite literally the most understanding person I know. You always see both sides of a story. You understand when I'm having a bad day. You understand why even the littlest things upset me, and you validate my feelings.

You're one of the few friends I've had who never points out a flaw of mine. You always make me feel like I'm enough just the way I am, and you constantly remind me of that. Sometimes you make a little fun of me for being dumb, but I know it's not in a demeaning way and that you love me anyway.

I can't thank my best friend enough for being my best friend. We drive each other nuts sometimes, but that's just a small part of having such a special person in your life.