Taylor Swift: A Trip Down Memory Lane

Taylor Swift: A Trip Down Memory Lane

In honor of the release of Taylor's new album, here is a compilation of some of her best songs off of each album.

128
Taylor Swift: A Trip Down Memory Lane
Billboard

Taylor Swift's new album Reputation has made a serious stance in the first week after its release, setting records, and fostering discussion about Taylor's new music. In honor of her new beautifully written album, I decided to take a trip down memory lane and look at some of her older, yet timeless, songs.

1. Taylor Swift (Self-Titled Album) (2006)

Tim McGraw

Favorite Lyrics: "When you think happiness, I hope you think that little black dress, Think of my head on your chest And my old faded blue jeans"

Mary's Song (Oh My My My)

Favorite Lyrics: "I'll be eighty-seven; you'll be eighty-nine, I'll still look at you like the stars that shine"

2. Fearless (2008)

White Horse

Favorite Lyrics: "This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town, I was a dreamer before you went and let me down"

The Way I Loved You

Favorite Lyrics: "But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain, And it's 2am and I'm cursing your name, You're so in love that you act insane"

3. Speak Now (2010)

Sparks Fly

Favorite Lyrics: "I'm on my guard for the rest of the world, But with you I know it's no good"

Enchanted

Favorite Lyrics: "The playful conversation starts, Counter all your quick remarks, Like passing notes in secrecy"

4. Red (2012)

All Too Well

Favorite Lyrics: "But you keep my old scarf from that very first week, 'Cause it reminds you of innocence and it smells like me"

Red

Favorite Lyrics: "Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song; Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer"

5. 1989 (2014)

Wildest Dreams

Favorite Lyrics: "You'll see me in hindsight,Tangled up with you all night, Burning it down"

New Romantics

Favorite Lyrics: "'Cause, baby, I could build a castle Out of all the bricks they threw at me; And every day is like a battle But every night with us is like a dream"

6. Reputation (2017)

Getaway Car

Favorite Lyrics: "The ties were black, the lies were white, The shades of grey in candlelight; I wanted to leave him, I needed a reason"

New Year's Day

Favorite Lyrics: "I want your midnights, But I'll be cleaning up bottles with you on New Year's Day"

From Your Site Articles