Taylor Swift's 'Evermore' Album Ranked From 'Emotional Rollercoaster' To 'I'm Over You'

Ms. Swift is a Queen of all genres when it comes to music.

18488

There hasn't been a lot of possibility for new music in 2020, but leave it to the one and only Taylor Swift to put out not just one but two phenomenal albums in the middle of a pandemic. We all know that "Folklore" was amazing on its own, but "Evermore" has even more emotion and heart put into it.

I listened to the album multiple times in a row just to compile the list of songs in the order of "Most Emotional" to "Most Fun."

1. happiness

This one hurts. It's so relatable to every heartbreak that it will make anyone cry.

2. long story short

This will bring back all the memories of all the wrong partners you chose over the years.

3. evermore

We've all had that one heartbreak that we thought the pain would last forever from, and then one day, it just didn't hurt anymore.

4. marjorie

This is a sad song that anyone who has lost someone close to them can easily relate to.

5. 'tis the damn season

This "hometown love" song hits all the feels while going into the holiday season and going back to familiar places with all of those memories eating at your mind.

6. coney island

Being able to hear both sides of the story in this song makes it all the more powerful.

7. gold rush

I like this song because it's about jealousy and envy, which you're a liar if you've never felt towards someone throughout your life. It may not make you cry, but it will definitely make you sad.

8. cowboy like me

A classic song about falling in love with someone that is only playing games with your heart, but they don't know you're doing the same thing, which makes your love the perfect kind.

9. willow

Begging for someone to love you like you love them and wanting to take away their past pain is what makes this song really pull at your heart strings.

10. champagne problems

A song where you are the one that walked away from the one who was ready to settle down when you weren't there yet.

11. tolerate it

I believe this song will be underrated in the long run, but it's a perfectly written song about realizing you are better than the love you're tolerating.

12. ivy

A secret love affair story that has never been written so beautifully.

13. dorothea

Watching people you grew up with change is hard and relatable, and I think this song really encompasses that story.

14. no body, no crime

An upbeat hit song about murder. Think Carrie Underwood "Two Black Cadillacs" with a new twist.

15. closure

It's a great feeling when you are sick of your ex's stunts and know you're better off without them.