Being a grandma stuck in a twenty-something person is quite the adventure.
Born with an old soul?
I am here to tell you, you are not alone.
Confused by the symptoms you have been having? Here is your guide to all things old age.
1. Night in > night out
Can we have stay in tonight?
but actually every night
2. You are running thin on excuses to not go out.
3. A night out really means leaving by 6 and being back by 9 at the latest.
A quick film, or dinner party? Yes please.
4. A wild night usually means starting a movie or new episode after 9.
5. Books are better than people.
6. Bed time is 9 at the latest.
7. Trendy references go right over your head.
8. Early mornings are the best parts of your day.
9. Constant mood: cranky.
10. Outdated music tastes.
Oldies but goodies for the win.
Frank Sinatra? Yes, please.
11. You lose things that are in your hands.
**spends 10 minutes looking for them
**realizes they are in your hand
12. Updates for phones are the devil.
You just got used to the new way the phone is set up, and then a new update comes along and you have to spend the next few months adjusting to this new way of living.
13. What is Tinder?
14. Older people > younger people.
15. The online crosswords are a major entertainment stream for you.
They may be the online ones, but still.