Are you ready for it?
With spring break over and summer in the horizon, college students everywhere are trying to make the most of the last six weeks of the semester. We've got our last round of projects, papers and exams to survive.
We've got the end of the school year activities. And we've got to make the most of our time with our friends before we leave for the summer.
The feeling at the end of the semester is hard to put a finger on, yet somehow Taylor Swift perfectly captures the essence of the end of spring semester in her songs.
1. "But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time" - Look What You Made Me Do
This is us when finals come up. We study like crazy just so we can ace our exams and pass our classes. And somehow we always manage to pull it off just in the nick of time.
2. "And I should tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads but I watch it go round and round each time" - Style
This is us when our friends come into our room to tell us one story while we are trying to write a paper. We know we have to write the paper, but instead we end up talking to our friends for hours.
4. "And I might be okay, but I'm not fine at all" - All Too Well
Us when we think about how far away the end of the semester is.
5. "I wear T-shirts" - You Belong With Me
It's finally warm enough for us to wear T-shirts again and to stop wearing our coats!
6. "And I don't know how it gets better than this" - Fearless
There's something about the end of spring semester that makes you nostalgic and just appreciate how much you love being at school.
7. "All you are is mean" - Mean
That feeling when your professor assigns you a 15 page paper right at the end of the semester.
8. "It feels like one of those nights we won't be sleeping" - 22
Us when we have to finish that 15-page paper our professor assigned us.
9. "Long live the walls we crashed through. I had the time of my life with you" - Long Live
The last six weeks are full of memories and fun with your friends. It's time to make the most of the rest of the school year before you leave for the summer.
10. "I thought I had you figured out" - Haunted
How we feel when we turn a test in and think we aced it only to find out we did NOT ace it.
11. "Now I'm searching the room for an empty seat" - Story of Us
This is what happens when someone sits in your unofficial assigned seat. You've been sitting there all semester and now some rando comes and takes your seat. Not cool.
12. "It's something we all try to ignore" - Christmas Must Be Something More
We all try to ignore the fact that the end of the semester is fastly approaching and we are about to leave our friends for the entire summer.