It's the most jolliest time of the year
Christmas is one of the most jolliest times of the year, so what better time than now to roll out twenty of the best Christmas puns.
1. Why do mummies like Christmas so much?
They're into all the wrapping
2. What's the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the ordinary alphabet?
3. Why is Santa so good at karate?
Because he has a black belt
4. What says 'Oh Oh Oh?'
Santa walking backwards
5. What do you call an old snowman?
6. What does Santa say at the start of a race
Ready, set, Ho! Ho! Ho!
7. What are parents' favorite Christmas carol?
8. What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
9. What did Santa say to the Kardashians?
Hoe Hoe Hoe
10. Why doesn't the Grinch like knock knock jokes?
Because there's always Who's there
11. What do you call people that are scared of Santa Claus?
12. What do you call a reindeer with no eyes?
I have no eye deer
13. What do you call a bankrupt Santa?
14. What type of cars do elves drive?
15. What type of motorcycle does Santa drive?
16. What is Santa's favorite potato chip?
17. What is Santa's favorite place to deliver presents?
18. What did Adam say on the day before Christmas?
It's Christmas, Eve!
19. Who is Santa's favorite singer?
20. What do you call an obnoxious reindeer?
I hope these jokes keep you Merry until the new year!