Adulting 101: learn how to cook.
I kinda wish I watched my parents cook when I was little because now I need to learn how not to starve to death while I'm in college. Here are the 10 basic steps one goes through when they cook for the first time:
1. Watch a cooking videoGiphy
2. Get hungry and inspired to recreate itGiphy
3. Buy all the ingredients (even if you only need a teeny tiny teaspoon)Giphy
4. Act hastily, and cut your finger with a knifeGiphy
5. Call your mom for help, as you bandage your fingerGiphy
6. Feel regret for trying to cook when you can’t do jackGiphy
7. Call your mom for help (again) to check if the meat is thoroughly cooked so I don’t get salmonellaGiphy
8. Finish cookingGiphy
9. Take a picture of your food (pics or it didn’t happen)Giphy
10. Be proud of yourself for taking the next step in adultingGiphy
Thankfully, no major organs and no other persons were damaged in this process. Off to the next recipe...