If you know, you know.
Finals are approaching and if you have experienced them before, you know you will probably be losing sleep, lacking energy and desperate for free time. It's a time that usually consists of a lot of work and most likely a lot of stress as well. While you are procrastinating and dreaming of any other season except finals season, here are some feelings about finals as told by Michael Scott from the Office.
1. Hearing you have more than one assignment due on the same day
This is the worst news to receive during finals season.
2. When your sleep schedule suddenly divides in half or less
Drink some coffee because you will need it.
3. You genuinely start to lose your mind
This is just one example of a conversation you may have with others or even yourself.
4. You want to blame your teachers for everything
It's most likely not even their fault, but we all feel the need to blame someone during finals.
5. You try to help others while you are also struggling
Sometimes staying calm isn't as easy as we expect it to be.
6. You slowly begin giving up
When you're approaching the end of finals, it seems to feel like they will never end.
7. There are sometimes a lot of emotions
It happens to all of us.
8. Your attitude becomes extremely negative
It may be hard to stay positive.
9. When finals end...
Until next semester!