Summer Is Great And All, But Give Me Autumn Leaves And Tailgates And I'll Be Happy.

Who doesn't love an Autumn Breeze?

55

So everyone loves summer. Let's go to the beach, let's go hiking, let's go get some sun and ice cream. You know what is underappreciated? Autumn!

So picture this: It's 90 degrees out, mosquitos are tearing you up, your ice cream is melted, and you have that chlorine hair going on. Doesn't sound fun, does it? Sure, I love the pool and ice cream and the warmth; but have you ever felt an autumn breeze while watching dogs or kids run into leaf piles? Or sat on the back deck with your honey all snuggled up in a blanket? Or ever been able to go outside and relax because the bugs all went back to hell where they came from?

Let's be honest here, bonfires are better when it is cooler. The pool is better when you can get out and not get third-degree burns on the bottoms of your feet. College Football. Need I say more about that? All the holidays to look forward to. Sure we have school but who isn't ready to get that crap over with? Who doesn't love just riding around with the windows down, a cool breeze, country music on the way to your friend's house for a few drinks and long nights?

So between football, apple cider, tailgating, bonfires, corn mazes, pumpkin everything; how can Autumn not be your favorite? I'll take some extra cream with that latte!

I will take a warm apple cider, with a cool night, and flickering fire down by the lake, over a miserable, hot summer day, any day of the week.