Summer Is Officially Here, And With That Comes The Inevitable Struggles Of Being A Busty Girl In The Summer

Summer and big boobs are like oil and water — they just don't mix.

33
https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/clothing/bra-reviews/g164/best-bras-for-large-busts/

Being a busty girl has its disadvantages in every season, but nothing comes close to the struggle of being one during the summer. It's just not fair. Being cute and comfy while also not sweating to death is practically impossible. Ladies, the odds are definitely stacked against us in this one.

1. Unaccommodating bralettes

Oh, bralettes! I have such a love-hate relationship with you. Don't get me wrong, bralettes are so cute and fun especially for a summer look. But, big boobs and cute bralettes just don't get along. No, just no. It's a cruel unfair world that busty girls like me live in, I know. I mean, maybe someday they will make bralettes for us too. Until then, we will just have to suffer through summer without them.

2. Boring and expensive swimsuits

Swimwear is probably every busty girl's worst enemy. Summer swimwear is so colorful, fun, and cute, until you find yourself in the double D plus section — that is if the store even has one. And, let me tell you, that's a place you definitely don't want to find yourself in. Not only is everything so dull and plain, but the prices have also suddenly skyrocketed compared to the other sizes. Good luck finding a swimsuit that doesn't cost at least $75, and I'm only talking about the top.

3. Sun tanning positions

Sun tanning is all fun and games until you are a girl with big boobs wanting to tan your backside, especially when you're at the beach. Laying on your stomach just doesn't work.

4. Under-boob sweat

Now that summer is here, the dreaded under-boob sweat season is officially upon us! There isn't much more to say about this one, except that it sucks. Sometimes, life just isn't fair.

5. No impulsive swims

Have you ever been somewhere that has a pool, but no one planned on swimming until you got there? Everyone has a great idea to wear their bra and underwear as their swimsuit. This might be an acceptable plan unless, of course, your bra costs as much as your last paycheck. There's no way that bra can go in a chlorinated swimming pool, so you just have to sit that one out.

Fall, wya? Help a struggling girl out. I'm so done with this hot season.