The Struggles Of Being An Indecisive College Girl
Social Life

17 Struggles Of The Typical — Wait, I Mean Not-So-Typical — Wait! I Mean Indecisive College Girl

"What do you want to eat?" "I don't know. You pick."

717
Woman slightly smiling

Raise your hand if you never know what you want to eat. Do your friends ask you to pick a place to meet at but you can never decide where to go? Do you almost low-key dread picking anything? Figuring out what to wear can be a total drag. You try on several different outfits and then finally decide to wear what you had on yesterday. Yea, I'm sure many of us have been there and done that.

Slowly, you've learned to cope with your indecisiveness and you know that overcoming it is a work in progress. If you've ever been called indecisive at some point in your life, you can definitely relate to these struggles.

1. You get labeled as indecisive by everyone.

You are known as the one who can't decide on anything.

2. You're known as the one who is OK with everything.

You're just a go with the flow kind of person.

3. People tell you to decide as a way to mess with you.

It's like people love watching you freak out over a decision.

4. You spend hours and yes, I mean hours trying to decide what you're going to wear. 

It's a battle you face almost daily, but you always end up in the same old outfit.

5. Shopping can be a total nightmare.

Shopping is always an adventure for you and the lucky person who goes with you...

6. You get to the store and then decide you don't' really need anything. 

You've just wasted a trip to the store. Great.

7. You finally buy something and then wish you hadn't. 

Buyers regret always comes back to haunt you.

8. You get in your car just to decide you'd rather stay home.

Then, later on you wish you had gone out. It's a vicious cycle.

9. The word decision can make your stress level skyrocket. 

How can one word freak someone out so badly?

10. You never know what to ask for when it comes to your birthday or Christmas. 

You don't know what to ask for, so you tell people you don't want anything.

11. You start and stop watching several shows on Netflix.

You know you need to finish at least one series of a show.

12. You can NEVER pick a place to eat at for dinner. 

Suddenly, your mind goes blank, and you can't think of anything. WHY?

13. Menus with more than one page are the worst. 

Why does there have to be so many options? You know you're just going to get the same thing every time.

14. You find yourself saying 'it doesn't matter to me' numerous times a day. 

Why say that when it actually does matter? The struggle is real.

15. Your go to phrase is 'how about both?'

Picking both options is much easier than choosing one. It's plain and simple.

16. You rarely listen to a song all the way before skipping to the next one. 

It drives people crazy who are in the car with you.

When you meet a fellow indecisive individual, it is the best and worst thing ever.

Finally, someone who can relate to you, but now, neither of you will many decisions.