The Struggles Of Group Meals

The Struggles Of Group Meals

The challenges faced with a hungover crew.

32
The Struggles Of Group Meals

It's Sunday and you and your squad decide you really want to treat yourself to an off-campus chow down. While this is a beautiful decision you have made, be warned there are some serious challenges that you will face in this process. Brace yourself. The hungover bitches are coming.

1. Assembling the group

This is when you have to rally the troops. Waking up the deepest of sleepers and dragging the most hungover girls out of bed. This usually isn't too hard because who can say no to breakfast on the weekend?

2. Deciding where to eat

Everyone has an opinion. This decision has been known to end even the strongest of friendships.

3. Figuring out who is driving

SHOT NOT

4. Waiting for the people who take forever

Those girls who need to touch up their makeup or put on a cute outfit for a ratchet dinner. Don't they know the pride in looking like you slept in a forest?

5. The shame of looking like a slob in public

My only advice for this is own it. Let the people know you're a hardo, not a quitter.

6. Figuring out what to order when you're hungover

Reading the menu is a struggle but it all sounds so good. If you go for eggs, always get a pancake for the table to split.

7. Waiting for your food and beverage

Quite possibly the hardest aspect of going out to any meal is when you put your order in and the waiting game begins. Only the strongest survive.

8. Asking the waiter to split the check 10 ways

Probably should have mentioned that before we ordered. Can I Venmo you?