Spring Break Cruise 101

Spring Break Cruise 101

What you need to know before cruise

367
Spring Break Cruise 101
wikimedia

Being on a cruise for the first time can be intimidating. I know. This is my first time going too. But I have done some research for the first time cruisers like me, so we can all be a little bit at ease.

Try to find a friend

Two people cost so much less than one. Because if you are going along you are paying for your room full price but it you are with a friend, you are sharing the price.

Be ready to share space with lots of people

There are a lot of people on the cruise. Although you will have your private space back in your room, you need to be prepared to take on the crowd whether waiting in line for a long time or relaxing with hundreds of people on the dock or in the pool.

Take advantage of the facilities

Go watch shows, watch a movie, listen to music, treat yourself to a nice meal, go to the gym, go to the pool. Do everything that is to be done. There will be next to no internet and no phone signal so, do things, socialize and unplug and have fun.

Payment once you are on the cruise

As far as I understood, you gave your card information or cash when you are checking in and they will give you a cruise card. Everything will be charged there and eventually charged to your card after the ships come back.

Packing

If you are not sure what to pack refer to my last article. I had a list for you.

Be on time

I mean, there will be specific times that you can spend in different cities that the cruise takes you and please remember to get back in time. the cruise is not going to wait for you. And you are screwed if you didn’t get on the cruise.