It's Okay To Be A Bitch
Travel

Sometimes It's OK To Be A B*tch

When all other options fail, I turn to the one that works

42
Sometimes It's OK To Be A B*tch
https://www.pexels.com/photo/beauty-blur-cold-cute-206481/

Listen, no one wants to be rude or mean or super demanding. Especially if you're a girl. Because if you are, you get labeled a b*tch.

However, sometimes you have no choice. Being a b*tch can get stuff done when you've tried everything else. For instance, I have a giant group project an honest, we kind of suck. So for our final presentation, I sat my group down and laid down the law. I told them exactly how this presentation was going to go. I left no room for arguing, no room for confrontation and no room for an opinion that wasn't mine. And you know what, it worked.

I don't really care if my group hates me know, all I care about is that this presentation goes well. Which it will because I scared them into submission by being a b*tch.

Example number two, my apartment is falling apart. Work order after work order has gone uncompleted. Everytime I or my roommates talk to the office staff we get ignored. So my beautiful roomie wrote a rude, b*tchy email to the office manager and threatened to call corporate. And what do you know, the next day maintenance showed up and worked on our apartment for three hours fixing everything they could. Plus, we got everything else that needed fixing scheduled for the next week.

So once again, being a b*tch got it done.

Again, I'm sure no one wants to be rude or mean when there are other ways to get what you want. But honestly, b*tches get sh*t done. I'm perfectly happy to turn to my inner witch when all other options have failed. Think of it as a superpower, only to be used when absolutely necessary.

So don't be afraid to be demanding, be straightforward, tell it like it is. Call on your inner b*tch and show the world that you are not to be messed with.