If You Didn't Snapchat It, Did It Actually Happen?

Pics or it didn't happen.

565

Snapchat has become everyone’s favorite app. The new quality, location geotags, and the surprising filters for every holiday make everyone constantly return to this app when they get a new notification. It is a way for users to have fun and express themselves while using the silly filters that makes them look like a dog, sheriff, or even the Mona Lisa. It is slowly changing the world of social media, one snap at a time. Here’s a list of people that use Snapchat on a regular basis, and it's evident they never put their phone down:

1. The person who is always traveling.

This is the person that constantly has a different geotag for every city they visit. Whether they are studying abroad or just traveling from state to state, these people always have exciting Snapstories.

2. The partier.

You would think these people go out every night. They are always at a new bar or club showing off their moves on the dance floor.

3. The crazy library Snapchatter.

Are you actually studying or did you just go to the library to Snapchat? These people want you to know they are a good student while they make you feel sorry about yourself for not being at the library.

4. The person that Snapchats that one friend that is always goofing off.

There is always one friend that stars in multiple Snapstories doing something ridiculous and someone is always catching it on video.

5. The person that’s always doing a good deed.

They are always volunteering or doing some act of kindness and they want people to see what they’re up to.

6. The shopaholic that shares everything they buy.

These people flaunt their expensive shoes they just bought or their brand new speakers. We appreciate the Snapchat, but we really don’t care.

7. The gym selfie.

These people are the worst. Not only do they make you feel bad about yourself, but these snaps are just obnoxious. We get it, you work out.

8. The avid sports fan.

These people go to every sporting event imaginable. They even go to the Superbowl and every final four game. They make you feel like you are at the game.

9. The celebrities.

Following celebrities on Snapchat is a lot of fun. You get to see what they do on a typical day. You are kind of like their paparazzi.

10. The snap artist.

It is wrong not to screen shot these masterpieces.

11. The foodie.

This person shares every meal with you. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, midnight snack, you know they eat everyday.