If you're anything like me, you don't wash your hair every day. There's a void in the week that only dry shampoo can fix, and some days it's still bleak. These hairstyles are perfect for when you're running late to class, work, or just need a change up to your look for that day!
1. Half-Up "Gymnast" Bun
- Brush hair to the top of your head, gather into a ponytail.
- Twist the ponytail into a spiral.
- Wrap twisted hair around the hair tie.
- Play around with the shape of it.
- Seal with elastic and bobby pins as needed.
2. Not-So-French Braids
- Part your hair wherever feels natural (I part down the middle).
- With the pointed end of a wide-tooth comb, brush hair straight down the back of your head, starting from the crown to the ends.
- Section hair into 3 equal sections, begin tugging and braiding right above your ear.
- Repeat on the other side of your head.
- Seal with an elastic, pull at strands for volume.
3. Pretty Pony
- Part hair down the middle
- Section front pieces of hair (about 1/2-1 in.)
- Pull the remaining hair into a low or high ponytail (I usually prefer middle/low-ish)
- Adjust with bobby pins if needed
- Straighten front pieces (optional, but that's what I like to do)