My Fav Shows And Where To Watch Them

7 TV Shows That I Cannot Get Enough Of Right Now

These will keep you up at ungodly hours trying to binge-watch every single episode.

21

Admit it: you've binge-watched a show. It's not a bad thing. Everyone does it nowadays. How can you not when there are such good shows that just so happen to have 5 seasons of twenty-two episodes each? You have no choice but to watch over a hundred episodes in a week because it's just. so. good. Well, I've found myself in this position many, many times. I've decided to narrow this list down to just seven of my favorite TV shows. I've also listed the streaming services, based on the ones I have, that you can find these shows at.

1. "Parks And Recreation" - Netflix, Amazon Prime Video

A show about city employee Leslie Knope, and her coworkers, following her attempts to liven up Pawnee, Indiana. within the government. The show is recorded much like that of "The Office" with dramatic looks into the camera. I, however, find this show to be funnier than "The Office". Let the debate begin...

2. "Doctor Who" - Amazon Prime Video

After the unexpected removal of "Doctor Who" from every streaming service, many were shocked to find that the only place to watch it would be on Amazon Prime Video. The series follows time-traveling Time Lord whose name is the Doctor as he goes on adventures with his human companions. They encounter aliens and complicated moments of history. Probably my favorite sci-fi show ever.

3. "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" - Hulu

"Brooklyn Nine-Nine" is a popular sitcom about a group of detectives in the 99th police precinct of Brooklyn, New York. The show is ridiculously hilarious and quirky, while also managing to discuss important topics such as racial profiling and coming out as LGBTQ+.

4. "One Day At A Time" - Netflix

Another hilarious sitcom, this time centered around a Cuban-American family, the Alvarez's, and their friend/landlord Schneider. I don't know how this show managed to make me cry for every single episode but it happened. The show has a beautiful way of articulating serious moments and intertwining it with sweet, funny moments. Despite it being a Netflix Original series, it was just recently canceled by the company. Many are trying to find the show a new home on a different network.

5. "This Is Us" - Hulu

I've discussed "This Is Us" before but I'll gladly discuss it some more. The show is about the Pearson family and just everything they go through as a family. The episodes switch between past events, such as with the parents, and present events that the fully grown children are dealing with. This show is widely known for making their audience weep with their beautiful words and their tragic moments.

6. "Buzzfeed Unsolved" - Amazon Prime Video, YouTube

"Buzzfeed Unsolved" started out, and still remains, as a series on YouTube starring Ryan and Shane as they discuss unsolved cases of all sorts. Their cases have various categories that include True Crime, Supernatural, and Sports Conspiracies. They discuss what happened, present the evidence, and discuss the different theories they've come across. The hosts are able to be funny and informational all at the same time. I love watching these late at night!

7. "The Good Place" - Hulu, Netflix

According to Netflix's summary: "Due to an error, self-absorbed Eleanor Shell stop arrives at the Good Place after her death. Determined to stay, she tries to become a better person." Another great comedy that never fails to surprise you. The show helps you to learn interesting ethical approaches while also having adventures and mishaps. You'll find yourself relating to Eleanor more than you'd like to admit.