7 Bops To Add To Your Summer Playlist

7 Bops To Add To Your Summer Playlist

A$AP Rocky samples one of my favorite artists, Tame Impala in this amazing song. Coachella goers were extremely lucky enough to see Tame Impala and A$AP Rocky perform this bop live.

335
7 Bops To Add To Your Summer Playlist

The season of beach days, suntans, and blasting music has arrived. Here are seven songs on my summer playlist that you should add to yours!

1. "Dream Girl" by No Vacation

You have to listen to this song with headphones. The song jumps from one ear to another to create a perfect song about complicated feelings. Here's to summer love!

2. "Yellow Mellow" by Ocean Alley

This song starts off kind of slow but trust me about forty seconds into the song it gets super groovy.

3. "Chronic Sunshine" by Cosmo Pyke

One of my favorite songs. The chorus goes "chronic sunshine's forever," which is a perfect embodiment of what everyone wants summer to be.

4. "Island Kids" by Holy '57

This song is perfect to play at the beach. My favorite lyric is "we would dive down deep and explore the ocean floor where the rays of the moon and the glow of the phosphorescence kept us warm."

5. "Sundress" by A$AP Rocky

6. "Sun Tan" by Wallows

Wallows has quickly become one of my favorite bands. They produce bop after bop and this is just one out of the many bangers they have. This song is perfect to sing along with all your friends in the car with all of the windows rolled down.

7. "This Girl" by Kungs

"This Girl" is so upbeat and such a feel good song. If I was to make a video montage of what encapsulates summer, this is the song I would use to play over it. This song makes me want to impulsively book a flight to a beachy destination (if only I had the money too).