STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM AND THEY ALL STILL THERE

14 rappers who taint the good name of rap.

12
Gify

Rap is often criticized for being shallow and having little to no deeper meaning. While this statement is false, there are certain artists within the genre who don't help the cause.

1. Birdman

Unfortunately, he's been rapping more.

2. Soulja Boy

The genius behind "Turn My Swag On". You can find his songs played at middle school dances across the country.

3. Young Thug

Auto-tune makes him sound worse. Props if you can understand what he's saying.

4. Chief Keef

Choppy verses and forgettable lyrics I don't like!

5. Will Smith

The Fresh Prince was a good show. Willennium was a horrible album.

6. Diddy

He's a great businessman, but a horrible rapper.

7. Flo Rida

Some say he's a rapper, but others say he isn't. Most agree that he's awful.

8. Pit-Bull

We're not sure what's worse, his rapping or his fashion. He doesn't have to stop the party but he should probably stop rapping.

9. French Montana

His name is French Montana, what do you expect?

10. Jaden Smith

His tracks are like his twitter account They're incredibly stupid but you still listen to them because they make you laugh.

11. Tyga

His biggest hit is "Rack City". His other tracks include "Kobe", and "Glitter". I can assure you that these tracks are just as disappointing as their titles.

12. OT Genesis

He's got baking soda and not much talent.

13. Rich Homie Quan

Hit the Quan! Hit the Quan! If you hit him hard enough, he may stop rapping. Do the world a favor. Hit Rich Homie Quan.

14. Nelly

He should have stopped years ago. Unfortunately, he didn't and we're left with his desperate attempts to stay relevant.